IGS Processes Specialist (m/f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bombardier active
View all jobs IGS Processes Specialist (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
We are Bombardier
Get on board we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Our Global Procurement Centre in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
For our Global Procurement Center based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
You will ensure the effective performance for Procurement within the region/countries assigned and the achievement of service delivery requirements. You will establish structure to prevent, detect and respond to compliance issues in IGS. You will update and review existing IGS processes, respond to common queries, manage adhoc request for intermediate demand management processes, you will do PCard monitoring and reporting and initiate and drive continuous improvement on IGS Processes.
- You will act as main contact person on all Compliance related topics
- You will review and follow up on IGS related CASRA/OSC/ EY etc Compliance and Management Action Plans
- You will prepare regular status reports as needed by the business
- You will proactively prepare, coordinate and liaise with sites for Audits
- You will update, review and implement existing IGS BT/BA processes (IGS Directive, Handbook, Supplier Panel Directive) as needed and following Audit Requirements/demand
- You will manage document storage in BA and BT for easy retrieval
- You will organise and support Regular Sessions on new IGS processes, procurement organization or tools
- You will identify areas for improvement in the IGS process and ensure alignment and implementation in line with IGS Directives
- You will communicate new processes while ensuring training for stakeholders and IGS
- You will support the P-Card program worldwide and ensure compliance of the process in line with directives
- You will act as main interface towards the Bank, Stakeholders and Audit on requirements, performance issues and other needs
- You will monitor, prepare and analyse status reports and gaps of the process
- You will manage compliance with directives and legal policy
- You will ensure consistent application of all relevant Procurement processes and tools
- You will prioritize work in alignment with business goals, strategies and policies
- You will ensure buddy system and succession plan are in place for his role
- You will collaborate with IGS Procurement colleagues (e.g. GPC) to share best practices
- You will drive operational and strategic excellence methods
- You will deliver operational and process improvements through lean approach and techniques
- Business Degree or similar complemented by a demonstrated track record
- Relevant experience required (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role)
- 5 years of work experience
- Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
- Strong Negotiation/Influencing skills, Solid communication and presentation skills in English and other language(s)
Why work for us?
Located in the heart of the city, the Procurement Center offers unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth, whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change or a fresh graduate looking for a start.
Join us and grow your career while you take advantage of our office perks, flexible hours and enthusiastic teams! We have prepared a consistent flexible benefits package, where you can choose what fits you best.
Your ideas move people!