Senior Legal Counsel TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Senior Legal Counsel, Provides legal advice and support to all Continental Divisions in Romania and other assigned countries in the Region in all business aspects. In detail the position of the Senior Legal Counsel includes the following:
* Ensures that legal services are efficiently delivered through a matrixed team of attorneys,
* Provides legal advice on all matters of legal relevance in civil law, business law, corporate matters, labor law etc.
* Prepares, reviews and negotiates contracts and other legal documents
* Assists and supports in claim management, both in and out of court, both as claimant and as defendant
* Prepares and performs internal trainings on legal issues
* Provides legal research and updates on changes to applicable laws and regulations
* Communicates and negotiates with external parties (customers, public authorities, external counsels etc.)
* Deals with complex matters in multiple legal areas with multiple stakeholders
* University degree in Law
* Minimum 5 years experience, preferably in an international company and/or law firm
* Excellent knowledge of civil law, contract law, business law, labor law etc. Antitrust knowledge is a plus
* Experience in drafting and negotiating contracts
* Abroad working experience and/or international educational background preferred
* High motivation and commitment
* High level of persuasiveness, outstanding communication and negotiation skills, result orientation, team orientation, business understanding
* Strong relationship management and client satisfaction
* Ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously and within ambitious deadlines
* Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written Romanian
* Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written English
* Fluent other language skills preferred; Hungarian is a plus
* High degree of professional ethics and integrity
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.