Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Federal-Mogul Motorparts Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Federal-Mogul Corporation is an innovative and diversified global supplier for quality products, trusted brands and sustainable solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as for power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial environment.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts operates in Romania through two plants located in Ploiesti and a Global Business Center located in Bucharest.
Visit our website and find out more about us at: www.fmmotorparts.ro
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Finance.
- 1-3 years experience in a data analysis position and minimum 3 years work experience in a multinational company/environment
- Exposure to OE automotive industry preferred
- Excellent command of English, German is an asset
- Capability of organized, analytical and independent working
- Financial and business acumen
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Results oriented and capacity of working under pressure
- Basic knowledge of Marketing intelligence fundamentals
- Internal data analyzing relating to production and ensuring the consistency of the data in relation with previous periods, the alignment with macro-economic indicators and internal planning
- Analyzing the macro-economic indicators and comparing them with the company’s internal data and procedures
- Ensuring a lean process for data integration between MDB long term planning and plant localized system (ex APO) short term planning
- Consolidation of 4 to 18 months demand planning
- Analyzing and highlighting demand fluctuations vs previous cycle and vs Budget
- Ownership of final demand forecast for reporting overview
- Support OE/S Sales Team with various business requests
- Participation in various strategic marketing projects (Competitor Database, OEM & Tier 1 Profile, etc)
- Managing Excel databases, collecting data from other departments and analyzing final data reports