Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
Role and Accountability:
The SEO/SEM Analyst will manage both organic optimization and paid campaigns and incorporate SEO and SEM tactics and strategies to optimize all digital content. This includes both off website and on website search capabilities. These strategies will require SEM/SEO copywriting abilities. In addition, he/she will be responsible for generating impactful reports and recommendations that feed into strategies aimed at building Safety and Productivity Solutions’ digital presence.
- Work with other team members to determine SEO/SEM program requirements and subsequent implementation approach across multiple search engines and digital mediums driving engagement to SPS digital assets with measurable ROI
- Support the globalization of the SEO/SEM strategies with regional stakeholders for translated websites
- Support, manage and optimize paid campaigns
- Develop/support campaign and conversion elements’ tracking requirements (display media, paid search, website conversion elements, social channels etc.).
- Manage/enhance efficiency for the SPS websites onsite search tools.
- Interpret digital data (Analytics and external) to develop insight and recommendations for internal and external stakeholders relative to SEO/SEM
- Provide updates on all new and existing processes. Assist in process improvement for department initiatives and operating procedures
- Ensure projects are implemented on time with high quality.
For this role, the successful candidate should offer the following:
- 3-5 years of SEO/SEM program management across multiple engines
- SEM/SEO English copywriting abilities
- Degree in Business, English, Journalism, Public Relations or Communications preferred
- Comprehensive background in SEO/SEM strategies and tactical execution across multiple search tools inclusive of Google, regional search engines and online catalogs
- Experience working in CMS and onsite search tools
- Experience in online marketing management systems and internet media business models
- Lead and deliver Analytics reports confidently and successfully
- Excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to perform complex SEO/SEM analyses
- Solid English communication skills – both verbal and written
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and Adobe based programs
- A self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines (must be able to adjust schedule and workload to meet business needs).
- Professional mannerisms with the ability to listen and probe determine root causes and resolve issues quickly when necessary.
- Basic understanding of HTML / CSS is good to have