Security Penetration Tester
We are looking for a Security Penetration Tester / Security Engineer / Ethical Hacker to join our Penetration Testing team and work in our Pentest Lab in Bucharest.
• To identify security vulnerabilities in web applications (e.g. Internet Banking web applications, e-commerce websites, web portals).
• To conduct internal network penetration testing – by simulating a malicious individual (e.g. guest, temporary personnel) who already has access to our client's internal network. Starting only from a simple network port access, you should gain access to sensitive information from the client's internal network, gain Domain Admin access or reach other flags.
• To carry out mobile application penetration tests on Android, iOS, or Windows applications.
• To exploit the identified vulnerabilities and identify specific, meaningful risk to clients based on industry and business focus.
• To write comprehensive reports, including assessment-based findings, outcomes and recommendations for further security enhancement.
• Experience in identifying and reporting security vulnerabilities.
• Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services) and with network/web related protocols.
• Detailed technical knowledge of at least one of: software security, operating systems security, network security.
• Understanding of the latest security principles, techniques and protocols.
• Basic programming / scripting skills are an advantage.
• Should have excellent English written and verbal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
• Should be able to work individually or as a member of a team.
• Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and health insurance.
• Work with like-minded, driven and smart team members.
• You will be encouraged to carry out research and participate at security conferences
• Work flexibility.
• Private, dedicated workspace for security related projects.