Junior Transfer Pricing Consultant
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region.
Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Start your career in the right place!
PwC is one of the leading professional services firms in the world, offering industry-focused: Tax, Assurance (Audit) and Advisory (Business Consulting) services for the largest public and multinational companies.
Thanks to our talented people, we're recognized as a special firm, one that offers unique opportunities for each of us to grow and develop!
We guarantee you interesting projects within a team-based environment, a clear training path and most importantly, professional & career development.
Say 'yes' when a new opportunity arises!
What we are looking for:
• Master students, Fresh Master graduates and young professionals with 1-2 years of experience;
• Team players, hard-working individuals, attentive to details with a genuine desire to develop their skills;
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite) and research tools;
• Proficiency in English.
What are the super powers of a Transfer Pricing Consultant?
• You will gain knowledge and expertise in business, economic and financial areas;
• You will closely with our clients, understand their business, meet important stakeholders and contribute to to finding tailored solutions to their needs.
What’s in it for you:
• You will be automatically enrolled in consistent and high quality training programs giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work and to received international recognized certification;
• You will undergo an interesting induction program;
• You will have a 'Coach' and a 'Buddy' to help you integrate, develop and perform;
• You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments;
• You will get the chance to take part in amazing social activities and engagement projects such as Away Day (team buildings), Appreciation Week, Quizz Nights, charity projects and many more;
• You will receive meal tickets, access to private medical subscription, gym subscription, Short Friday program (during the months of June – September and December), different offers and discounts from our collaborators (food, travel and more), weekly fresh fruits at your disposal and a bike parking;
• International mobility and short term projects abroad.