Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
• University degree, Economical - Financial field;
• Experience in accounting (Accounts Payables/ Accounts receivables/ Others accounting transactions) - at least 1 year;
• Computer skills - (MS Office); Good Excel knowledge is mandatory;
• English knowledge (speaking/ writing);
• Good organization skills, accurate and detail oriented.
• Recording/checking accounting documents in accounting System;
• Responsible for the accuracy and correctness of different financial operations -general accounting records;
• Daily reconciliations for staff accounts, debtors, creditors, banks, etc.;
• Provides support to the other team members, on request of the manager;
• Provides assistance and advice to clients on all matters regarding financial issues;
• Ad hoc support to all departments within the company.
• Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Romanian and international clients;
• Full ACCA support;
• A professional and team oriented work environment;
• Great colleagues to work with;
• Up-to-date technologies and IT equipment;
• Professional development and training opportunities in Romania and abroad.