This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Junior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
• University degree, Economical - Financial field;
• Experience in accounting (Accounts Payables/ Accounts receivables/ Others accounting transactions) - at least 1 year;
• Computer skills - (MS Office); Good Excel knowledge is mandatory;
• English knowledge (speaking/ writing);
• Good organization skills, accurate and detail oriented.
• Recording/checking accounting documents in accounting System;
• Responsible for the accuracy and correctness of different financial operations -general accounting records;
• Daily reconciliations for staff accounts, debtors, creditors, banks, etc.;
• Provides support to the other team members, on request of the manager;
• Provides assistance and advice to clients on all matters regarding financial issues;
• Ad hoc support to all departments within the company.
• Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Romanian and international clients;
• Full ACCA support;
• A professional and team oriented work environment;
• Great colleagues to work with;
• Up-to-date technologies and IT equipment;
• Professional development and training opportunities in Romania and abroad.