Database .NET Developer
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
Enthusiasm in bringing to life elaborate enterprise .NET solutions AND good knowledge of OOP
At least 4 years of hands-on experience with .Net, .Net Core, entity framework .Net Core, MSSQL, Sync FX 4.
Knowledge of scripting languages is considered a plus (bash, power shell, batch files)
Knowledge of Web API and Rest API is considered a plus
Experience with TFS, Git or other Code Versioning Systems
Understanding of Agile - Scrum methodology is considered a plus
Proactivity in raising timely exceptions/risks/issues, suggesting improvements to raise the quality of deliverables
Involvement across the full project lifecycle (to successful deployment)
Experience with agile project delivery including TDD and CI/CD
You can put your personal touch on the project by being involved in the design and development of the product.
- Create and maintain the MSSQL Server synchronization system between cloud and local systems.
- Write robust, clean and documented code
- Develop software according to functional and technical specification, following specific and industry best practices guidelines and methodology
- Perform unit and integration tests to ensure software conformity to the functional and technical specifications
- Do database design and optimization