Junior Contract Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Junior Contract Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
Fluent English written and spoken
Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Accurate and reliable way of working
Good communication skills
Good organizational skills
Customer and service oriented demeanor
Update and edit the contracts when necessary
Complete and update the contracts database
Follow-up calls with different stakeholders (Service Owner, End-Customer, AZ Technology Romania Branch, Customer Contracting team, Legal team etc)
Liaise with other Operational Entities, units, departments as well as with externals (clients, providers) and fosters good relationships.
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets.