Junior Product Security Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Product Security Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Interest in application and computer security
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, computing /technology related research background. (including academic)
- Good understanding of software engineering and development, networks and protocols, algorithms, compliers, operating systems and computer architecture
- Background in Application and web security is desirable
- Software development experience in any development language (beneficial)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Work with the product engineering teams and providing advice to understand and remediate vulnerabilities in code
- Support the product engineering teams to identify false positives in code scanning reports and security testing reports
- Support penetration testing against a wide variety of application layer platforms, including web, mobile, and thick client
- Partner with our product engineering teams to address security issues
- Partner with the business to understand our clients’ security needs and the marketplace security standards.
- Develop security material (brochures, white-papers) for consumption by customers showcasing the security of Finastra products.