Junior Tax Consultant
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
What we are looking for:
- Fresh Master graduates, Master students and young professionals with 1-2 years of experience;
- Team players, hard-working individuals with a genuine desire to develop their skills;
- Interest in taxation and a high level of business awareness;
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Internet);
- Proficiency in English.
What are the super powers of a Tax Consultant? Tax Consultants have the knowledge and expertise in corporate taxation, indirect taxation and personal taxation in order to provide local and international clients with tailored advice. Their objective is to help clients optimize their tax positions.
Within this role, you’ll have the chance to specialize on:
• Corporate Taxation (General Tax advice, Tax review, Transfer Pricing, Mergers & Acquisitions, International Tax Planning and Structuring, Assistance with Tax authorities);
• Indirect Taxation (VAT minimization, Assistance for reducing and eliminating custom duties, Inward processing Customs Regime);
• HR Services (International Assignments, Employment Law Advice, Social Security Audits).
What’s in it for you:
• You will undergo an intensive induction programme;
• You will be automatically enrolled in Tax Academy - a consistent and high quality training program giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work;
• You will have a 'Coach' and a 'Buddy' to help you integrate, develop and perform;
• You will undertake a blended learning programme involving professional qualifications (Statutory Accounting, Principles of International Taxation, ADIT) and gaining knowledge of the industry and market.