Junior Tax Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Junior Tax Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
What we are looking for:
- Fresh Master graduates, Master students and young professionals with 1-2 years of experience;
- Team players, hard-working individuals with a genuine desire to develop their skills;
- Interest in taxation and a high level of business awareness;
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Internet);
- Proficiency in English.
What are the super powers of a Tax Consultant? Tax Consultants have the knowledge and expertise in corporate taxation, indirect taxation and personal taxation in order to provide local and international clients with tailored advice. Their objective is to help clients optimize their tax positions.
Within this role, you’ll have the chance to specialize on:
• Corporate Taxation (General Tax advice, Tax review, Transfer Pricing, Mergers & Acquisitions, International Tax Planning and Structuring, Assistance with Tax authorities);
• Indirect Taxation (VAT minimization, Assistance for reducing and eliminating custom duties, Inward processing Customs Regime);
• HR Services (International Assignments, Employment Law Advice, Social Security Audits).
What’s in it for you:
• You will undergo an intensive induction programme;
• You will be automatically enrolled in Tax Academy - a consistent and high quality training program giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work;
• You will have a 'Coach' and a 'Buddy' to help you integrate, develop and perform;
• You will undertake a blended learning programme involving professional qualifications (Statutory Accounting, Principles of International Taxation, ADIT) and gaining knowledge of the industry and market.