Office Assistant - Part Time
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RINF TECH active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Assistant - Part Time active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Minimum 6 luni experienta pe un post similar;
• Cunostinte avansate de limba engleza;
• Cunostinte de operare PC (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Abilitati excelente de comunicare.
• Intocmirea rapoartelor solicitate de catre management;
• Comandarea consumabilelor necesare (papetarie, protocol);
• Preluarea corespondentei (plicuri, faxuri, oferte etc.);
• Preluarea apelurilor telefonice si directionarea acestora in functie de solicitarea interlocutorului;
• Intampinarea si indrumarea persoanelor din afara companiei;
• Inregistrarea documentelor redactate;
• Pastrarea legaturii cu furnizorii companiei;
• Transmiterea catre departamentul financiar a costurilor de office management;
• Acordarea suportului pentru departmanetului financiar-operational.
• Oportunitatea de a lucra alaturi de o echipa internationala;
• Pachet de beneficii flexibile si competitive;
• Oportunitati de dezvoltarea profesionala;
• Program de lucru part time, ture: o saptamana de la 08:00 - 14:00 si o saptamana de la 14:00 - 20:00.