Full Stack developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Full Stack developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
· Expert knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 / JS
· Knowledge of Node JS
· Knowledge of GIT version control and ability to work in a team
· Ability to work with task-manager (gulp) and dependency-manager (webpack)
· Understanding of object-oriented programming
Our client provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Their solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk. With more than 2,000 customers across 125 countries their team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
They deliver market leading solutions by putting customer needs at the center of everything they do. Our client offer a unique modular, open architecture to enable their clients to innovate, connect and expand their existing services and increase value faster.
· Confident working both on the back and front ends of web development
· Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS, graceful degradation and progressive enhancement
· Familiar with NPM/Bower, Gulp, Webpack, Sass
· Integrate with back-end systems, APIs, and SDKs to create rich, data-driven behaviours
· Collaborate with colleagues in technical and non-technical roles throughout each projects life cycle, from concept to timely execution
· Maintain a broad knowledge of development trends and emerging technologies, continually looking for the most innovative and efficient approaches
· Building prototype concepts to demonstrate and test ideas
· The ability to deal with pressure and can work in a fast paced environment