Operations Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Optima Solutions Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Operations Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Established in 2010 by experienced industry professionals, Optima Solutions Services is a medium sized multilingual business processes outsourcing company with focus on quality. Optima supports its clients in growing their business and increasing customer satisfaction, through best in class approach for both sales and support services, through various channels and technologies. Optima’s medium size ensures better focus and customized solutions towards delivering high quality services and results.
Our journey started with an enthusiastic and experienced team and shortly Optima proved to be a reliable and high quality provider for large multinational companies in various industries like telecom, financial services and utilities. As recognition of our high quality services, Contact Center Magazine awarded Optima with the Best Medium Contact Center Awards at the Romanian Contact Center Awards Gala in 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017.
Optima Solutions Services is part of Next Capital Group which operates mainly in the financial sector with total assets under management in excess of EUR 500 Million. Optima employs over 300 people in its offices in Bucharest, Iasi and Brasov!
At least 2-3 years management experience in a similar position in a BPO/Contact Center environment; telesales experience is a competitive advantage;
- Experienced in customer relationship management;
- Excellent people and team management;
- Self-starter, ambitious, well organized, able to assimilate information and learn quickly;
- Very accurate and reliable, focused on quality;
- Analytical person, problem solving, solution and people oriented;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; easy adaptable to new things and to a dynamic company and environment;
- Good knowledge of MS Office products;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- University Degree.
Monitor the team performance on a daily basis and ensure the accomplishment of the individual and team objectives and Key Performance Indicators;
- Manage people, tools, processes and procedures in order to ensure delivery of service to a dynamic and varied customer base in due time ;
- Provide day-to-day support, coaching, direction and leadership to front line team members;
- Ensure planning, scheduling, procedures and code of conduct are respected by all team members;
- Build strong communication with Client's key stakeholders and act as the main point of contact;
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities;
- Drive standardization and productivity improvement within the team;
- Attend meetings and present performance indicators during internal or external operations reviews.