Automation Engineer (Cucumber)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Automation Engineer (Cucumber) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Basic coding skills in Java
• Automation scripting with JAVA is a must
• Cucumber / Gherkin knowledge is a plus
• Selenium web driver is a plus
• Relevant experience with QA processes
• Works with the development team and the client to transform the requirements in test cases
• Designs, implements, documents, and maintains test automation programs for large-scale systems
• Designs and automates test cases, writes test plans, and develops supporting test tools
• Improves and simplifies QA processes with the developers