Real Time Embedded Software Engineer
We are a consultative partner for our clients and candidates, delivering customized solutions for both sides. Our company offers support in recruiting white collars for local and cross-border projects. Recruiting experts of TRK Professional understand the specific needs of our clients and are building strong relationships to candidates from various professions and fields.Cerinte
The ideal candidate has the following:
• BSc graduate in Computer Science/ Software Engineering
• Practical experience in embedded software
• Good knowledge of C/C++ programming (university level or higher)
• Knowledge of object oriented concepts and data structures
• Capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment
• Excellent communication skills and team player
• Fluent English
• Knowledge of multithreading
• Experience in software development for complex RT Embedded systems. Knowledge of Embedded Linux
• Knowledge of Ethernet L2 switching
We are looking for a technical person who will:
• Design & develop embedded software for next-generation mobile backhaul platforms.
• Join the embedded software development team that’s leading the work on the next generation cutting edge technology products.
• Actively participate in all stages of the development process: software requirements analysis and definition, design, coding in C/C++ under Linux OS, unit testing.
• Closely collaborate with other R&D groups, such as system engineering, software, hardware and verifications.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the fields of embedded software, networking and telecommunications.