NFV Solution Design Engineer
Join us for Building a Better Connected World! Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has overemployees of which more thanare engaged in research and development (R&D). We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
- Support NFV Core project Remote delivery, according to the requirement investigate output HLD/LLD. Remote commission and integration, troubleshoot the technical problem within test period;
- Be sure the project successes delivery;
- Provide the remote delivery solution to customer and cooperate with local office to Monitor project progress.
- Strong and motivated, responsible and initiative personality;
- Solution focused;
- Customer focused and good communication skill;
- Open minded;
- English speaking and writing;
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities;
- Accept business trips.
Technical experience and educational background needed:
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related area;
- Familiar with IBAM/HP/CISCO/HW IT solution, include Network /Storage /database/ VM etc.;
- Familiar with the IP protocol, Route protocol, Firewall /Route configure and test;
- Familiar with openstack, VMware, CloudOS is preferred;
- Experience in product testing or project delivery or design;
- With CCNP/CCIE certificate is preferred.
- Motivational salary package;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hand-on experience;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer on-site support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.