Communication & Process Manager
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
- 5+ years communication/project experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- High level of expertise in relevant communications tools and practices . web, social media
- Confidence to demonstrate necessary authority in complex situations
- Extremely well organized
- Ability and enthusiasm to work with senior level employees to drive related projects
- Must be effective in driving the execution of communications projects and activities
- Ability to drive change and to be proactive
- High level of persistence, initiative, customer-orientation and service-mindedness
- Experienced and comfortable presenting to audiences of up to several hundred people
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration or related fields
The Communication & Process Manager is responsible for Systematic Development Center external branding and internal communication and is acting like a project manager for the internal process build up.
The Communication & Process Manager reports directly to the General Manager in Romania and has a high influence on shaping the organization.
Our work culture is Danish based and we focus on a friendly environment where we care about YOU and your competence development.
Duties of the role:
- Coordinating, setting and driving the external branding strategy and internal communication plan & events
designing, updating and maintaining internal web sites, social media channels with accurate and current information
- Planning, organizing and helping to execute all major SDC-led events. Examples of these include All Employees Meeting, conference sponsorships, universities workshops etc.
- Plan & drive the design and implementation of internal process map.
- Coordinating all the branding events inline with Systematic group branding requirements.
- Securing the necessary support and resources to execute the items above. Resources could include external contractors . branding materials, events venue.
An open-minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that, we offer you:
- A challenging position with room for own initiative and personal growth
- Flexible benefit program (you can mix your benefits choosing from different kind of services on a very dynamic platform)
- Private medical insurance
- Project specific training
- Flexible working-hours