IT Business Analyst - Knowledge Management
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Previous experience implementing or participating in Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) is preferred
• Clear understanding of the principles of knowledge management
• Able to elicit requirements from both business and IT objectives and needs
• Familiarity with IT tools, including both legacy and Web‐based social networking applications
• Knowledge of enabling IT technology domain
• Fluency in critical thinking, structured analysis, and problem solving
• Confident and effective communicator
• Skillful listener with an open style; good at facilitating discussion
• Proficient understanding of Data Analytics as applied to Knowledge Management
• Strong understanding of KM, including KM process, strategy and road mapping
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM) and/or KCS certifications preferred
• Collaboration and relationship‐building skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language
• Expertise with common productivity tools such as Word & Excel in addition to online editors and html code
• Creative and self‐motivated with strong problem‐solving skills (thinks outside the box)
• Business process re‐engineering skills
• Customer support skills
• Project management skills
• Business case development skills
• Experience with configuration and customization of InQuira (Oracle Knowledge Management) and RightNowCX preferred
The Knowledge Management/ IT Business Analyst will support the KM program as a critical member of the core Knowledge Management Office.
Through collaboration with all KM program stakeholders, the IT/Business Analyst ensures the needs of Oracle’s Global IT and Business organizations are met; that users are provided with the appropriate level of support through a centralized knowledge repository and that support content is available utilized effectively.
• Assists in development, implementation and support of the KM technology infrastructure strategy in collaboration with the core KM team as informed by the goals and objectives of the KM program
• Facilitates and monitors the use and improvement of knowledge management
• Monitors / reports progress of KM initiatives to the knowledge management leader
• Works with organization leaders and stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity and gaps in knowledge flow
• Supports the design, implementation, and enhancement of core KM approaches used to support critical knowledge flow within and across the business and knowledge domains
• Administrates, supports and influences the knowledge‐sharing technologies and processes
• Engages in and supports KM‐related technology training and awareness activities
• Creates and maintains Knowledge content, according to process and standards
• Supports and influences the knowledge management process in Global IT
• Promotes KM approaches (e.g., communities of practice, facilitated transfer of best practices, lessons learned, common knowledge flow processes, and collaborative tools)
• Monitors the effectiveness, maintenance, and use of IT tools and systems as they apply to KM and implements improvements
• Helps disseminate information about the organization's KM program to internal and external audiences