SAP Inventory / Warehouse Consultant - IT CE TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs SAP Inventory / Warehouse Consultant - IT CE TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €33.3 billion in 2013, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 178,000 employees in 49 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Are you willing to work in a young and motivated team? Are you already an expert or would you like to develop your skills in one of our main IT areas - SAP Consultancy, IT Infrastructure, Applications Development & Support? Then Continental IT Center Europe is the place for you! With more than 100 specialists in IT Center Europe we are offering challenging projects, a great team to work in and various possibilities to develop your expertise by learning new and complex business processes, systems and tools. As SAP Inventory / Warehouse consultant you will be assigned to consultancy task supporting our business colleagues achieving their goals (support activities and project work as well). You will work closely to the business and must demonstrate very good business process knowhow, SAP customizing knowhow and professional attitude. As a SAP Inventory / Warehouse consultant you will be involved in:
* Support IW business colleagues from the region
* Customizing Inventory/Warehouse modules according to new requirements;
* Participate in IW related projects/change request A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our automotive specific SAP business processes, tools, internal procedures and organization.
* At least 3 years experience in SAP as consultant/expert on IM / WM processes
* Good overview of the business processes
* Experience working in international teams
* Advanced English language skills
* Programming skills in SAP ABAP (i.e. user exits) is an advantage
* German language skills is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.