Administrative Clerk (with Security Duties)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Administrative Clerk (with Security Duties) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Demonstrated experience having successful interactions at various organizational levels.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Good oral and written English skills.
• Initiative, enthusiasm, and strong interpersonal skills.
• Intermediate PC knowledge.
• Handle physical safety and security matters of the organization’s facilities/property and people.
• Prepare various reports on security incidents and threats.
• Operate the control access system.
• Maintain and review security records; periodically report on trends, anomalies, and concerns.
• Conduct physical security surveys.
• Work with internal departments, security service vendors, and Ubisoft group security teams on access consolidation, field security system client-initiated projects.
• Assist in the implementation and installation of physical security barriers.
• Work on access issues/concerns (remote access, access card provisioning).