Sales Administrative Support II
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
• High School diploma or equivalent education/experience
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience in a similar environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
• Some college courses/specialized secretarial training
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Superb organization skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with experience producing high quality reports, presentations and other documents
• Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
• Ability to handle confidential matters
• Substantial knowledge of the department's operation and company procedures
• Proven ability in assembling, compiling, analyzing and summarizing data
• Ability to work independently on projects and anticipate and address issues in the supervisor's absence
• Capable of independent and innovative thinking, with proven decision-making skills
• Experience working with senior management
• Perform clerical, administrative and office duties of a responsible and confidential nature
• Route and answer correspondence
• Independently establish, organize and maintain files and initiate follow up as needed
• Compile, analyze and summarize statistics and information
• Communicate new policies and procedures to the department and coordinate the gathering of information as directed,
• Create formulas/formats of moderate complexity and determine hardware/software requirements
• May coordinate off-site meetings and conventions; assist with schedule management; arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls and process expense reports
• Follow standardized formats and established internal procedures
• Organize correspondence and email; respond to requests for information
• Coordinate activities between departments and outside parties
• Provide support to other members of management and department as requested
We give companies of every size the tools to help their people thrive. From payroll, benefits and regulatory compliance to talent management and analytics, we help our clients succeed. As one of the world’s largest and most experienced HR providers, ADP offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help you build the team that will take you into the future. What we deliver isn’t just a better HR system; it’s a better workforce. ADP.com.