This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Executive Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good computer (PowerPoint, Excel) and Internet research skills are a must
• Ability to work with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
• English required
• Maintain Executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel, and other, as needed
• Welcome visitors in person or on the telephone; answer or direct inquiries.
• Work closely with various internal tools to prepare reports or to manage and plan resources
• Produce materials by transcribing, editing, copying, retrieving and transmitting data, text and graphics
• Manage and create spreadsheets, Word documents, and various presentations