Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good computer (PowerPoint, Excel) and Internet research skills are a must
• Ability to work with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
• English required
• Maintain Executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel, and other, as needed
• Welcome visitors in person or on the telephone; answer or direct inquiries.
• Work closely with various internal tools to prepare reports or to manage and plan resources
• Produce materials by transcribing, editing, copying, retrieving and transmitting data, text and graphics
• Manage and create spreadsheets, Word documents, and various presentations