Internship Talent Finding Administrator - Welocalize
Talent Finding Administrator - 6 Month Internship
What you'll be doing
- Recruitment administration in line with resource profiles as identified by the Global Resource Managers (GRMs).
- Provide support for Online Recruitment of resources to fulfil long-term and short-term resourcing strategies, as well as immediate needs across several business portfolios.
- Manage candidate evaluation procedures; Organize and manage tests as per our recruitment process.
- Check references.
- Process, organize and maintain all paperwork.
- Maintain and update vendor data in internal systems, including but not limited to, contact details, pricing and performance rating.
- Update vendor calendars.
- Provide training and admin support to vendors on internal translation workflow system or other Welocalize Systems as required.
- Communicate with resources as required by the GRMs
- Provide administrative support to the GRMs
- Assist GRM team in relation to administration of new RFPs (Requests for Pricing), i.e.: updating pricing, communicating requirements to vendors and collation of information.
What we're looking for in you
- 1 year experience in Administration, Customer Services, Project Coordination, HR and/or Vendor recruitment.
- Results driven with high work ethic and energy.
- Team-player with the ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Excellent computer literacy skills (proficiency with Microsoft Office at a minimum).
- Strong inclination to use technology to analyze data and automate data management steps.
- “Can do” attitude.