iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
• Must be able to manage multiple projects within a flexible work schedule, but sometimes overtime might be needed;
• Experience in managing and coordinating a team;
• Ability to delegate work tasks and keep track of their progress;
• Flexibility in dealing with unexpected situations or requests when working on a project;
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and planning;
• Ability to prioritise and carry out tasks under pressure;
• Adaptability and tactfulness in interacting with the parties involved in the project;
• Problem solving skills;
• Analytical, organizational and planning skills;
• Perseverance, attention to details and constancy;
• Ability to write technical and non-technical documents that are clear and concise;
• Advanced English skills (writing, speaking)
• Configuration settings for new providers, licensee, and operators;
• Configuration settings between licensee and providers;
• Management of configuration change asked for by licensee or providers;
• Reporting all configuration changes to NOC and other departments involved
• Is in permanent contact with the Account Managers;
• Plans and determines the timeline of the internal configurations as well as the projects’ steps using the appropriate tools;
• Keeps track of the B2B projects’ progress as well as their results;
• Secures and intermediates the contact between the technical departments and the managers that devise the business strategy;
• Assesses the resources and participants needed to attain the project’s objectives;
• Generates and provides reports regarding the project’s progress, proposals, different presentations and documentation needed;
• Helps with the technical implementation of business strategies
What we offer:
• Attractive salary package and bonuses;
• Opportunity to work with the latest news in the industry;
• Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
• Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
• The company offers a semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Timisoara, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
• up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
• Private medical subscription
• Bonus scheme
• 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.