WFM Business Partner: Scheduling & Forecasting Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile WFM Business Partner: Scheduling & Forecasting Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with Microsoft Office
- Prior work experience in Aspect WFM
- An understanding of database fundamentals and data management
- Accurate and an eye for detail is a must
- Stress resistant, work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Must be able to follow through with assigned tasks and meet due dates
- Able to observe and address trends proactively
- The ability to work with a diverse team located around the globe
- Responsible for creating and updating schedules based on the Centralized Scheduling rules
- Owner of the scheduling and time off management process on multiple accounts
- Creating activity reports, like: lateness, utilization, coverage reports, etc.
- Organize and sustain weekly/monthly meetings to discussion scheduling and staffing issues
- Sustain the WFM/Delivery projects implementation
- Schedule accuracy monitoring
- Real time activity monitoring
- Management/department interactions:
- Work with TL’s for validating schedules
- Work with SDM’s for assessing staffing and SLA management issues
- HR, for applying correctly the local labor laws for all EMEA when creating schedules
- Finance, for using correctly the time off codes when updating and creating schedules
- Reporting, for providing agent activity reports