WFM Business Partner: Scheduling & Forecasting Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile WFM Business Partner: Scheduling & Forecasting Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with Microsoft Office
- Prior work experience in Aspect WFM
- An understanding of database fundamentals and data management
- Accurate and an eye for detail is a must
- Stress resistant, work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Must be able to follow through with assigned tasks and meet due dates
- Able to observe and address trends proactively
- The ability to work with a diverse team located around the globe
- Responsible for creating and updating schedules based on the Centralized Scheduling rules
- Owner of the scheduling and time off management process on multiple accounts
- Creating activity reports, like: lateness, utilization, coverage reports, etc.
- Organize and sustain weekly/monthly meetings to discussion scheduling and staffing issues
- Sustain the WFM/Delivery projects implementation
- Schedule accuracy monitoring
- Real time activity monitoring
- Management/department interactions:
- Work with TL’s for validating schedules
- Work with SDM’s for assessing staffing and SLA management issues
- HR, for applying correctly the local labor laws for all EMEA when creating schedules
- Finance, for using correctly the time off codes when updating and creating schedules
- Reporting, for providing agent activity reports