Application Support Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wipro Ltd. active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Support Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
To perform this job successfully the following skills are required:
• Graduate with 1- 2 years of relevant experience
• BPO (F&A, OM, HR) experience is a plus
• Open to technology, desire to learn in this domain
• Proficient in English
• Good level of MS Office, mainly Excel
• Handle customer pressure
• Very good communication skills
• Good analytical skills with logical reasoning ability
• Good maturity level with good people handling skills
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Independently handle the support role for various accounts
• Understand the queries and do initial analyze of the issues reported
• Collaborate with other teams for resolution
• Perform testing for new enhancements, changes in application
• Track all requests in ticketing tool
• Propose improvements, temporary work-around
• Handle escalations
By joining Wipro, you have the opportunity to:
-Grow in the organization and develop and learn constantly
-Access a variety of training programs (job related and soft skills training)
- An attractive and flexible benefits package which will allow you to access a variety of benefits from meal/gift vouchers, transportation reimbursement, medical/life insurance, external/internal training.
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Follow us on Facebook