Payroll Specialist with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Payroll Specialist with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Input, Data before transfer in Payroll System and run the interfaces to Payroll Systems or upload Payroll data according to the required working procedures specific for each country;
• Preliminary check of Trial Run Payroll Reports in several iterations (payroll run outsourced) based on the Changes Report extracted from Success Factors;
• Ensure correct treatment of statutory payments and deductions;
• Perform corrections, overrides, review exceptions and unprocessed pay data as per cases raised in Case Management system;
• Instruct transfer of funds to Treasury based on Payroll run reports and allocated cluster local procedures after Payroll Lead validation;
• Calculate and Perform special payments (cancellations and replacements, retroactive calculations, generate on demand payments);
• Process overpayments recoveries as per cases raised in Case Management system and/or after Finance Payroll reconciliation;
• Support Payroll Lead in audits and statutory compliance periodically/year end (main reports from Payroll provider) as requested per assigned cluster;
• Support Finance in reconciliation process (GL provided by Payroll provider) as per local requests;
• Manage flow of document/reports record/imaging storage (e-archive);
• Receive and resolve Payroll requests as assigned through Case Management within SLA’s;
• Ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with internal and external regulations. Support S404 periodic audits and work to implement actions to raised issues in agreed timescales to achieve 100% accuracy and update SOP’s accordingly;
• Working procedures may contain specific tasks and activities in accordance with each country regulatory framework and context that the Payroll Advisor would need to perform.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• Bachelor’s Degree economics or related field;
• Experience of working in a Payroll team (Payroll Services providers, BPO, service centers) minimum 1 year;
• Working knowledge of payroll strategy, philosophy and principles;
• English language proficiency (any other foreign language is a plus);
• Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player;
• Strong customer focus;
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (advanced Excell skills) and manual payroll calculations;
• Experience of working in a Shared Service Business Environment.
Other preferred qualification:
• Experience in UK Payroll services and Payroll legislation of the European countries;
• Excellent attention to detail and good numerical and analytical skills;
• Knowledge or processing experience of stock options through payroll;
• Knowledge and experience of processing expat payrolls;
• Experience at large multi-national consumer packaged goods company;
• Experience with SuccessFactors /SAP;
• Experience working to service level agreements and KPI’s in a customer driven environment;
• Experience working with stakeholders from multiple countries;
• Experience working to service level agreements in a customer driven environment.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myhr @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.