HR Solutions Employee Experience Market Specialist –Romania
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cargill active
View all jobs HR Solutions Employee Experience Market Specialist –Romania active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Reports to: IR/ER/Operations Lead Romania
Location: Craiova/Sibiu office.
Business Leader: - 50%
- Lead the employee experience market HR Solution stream to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for their locations. Ensure valuable solutions for the complexity of businesses.
- Facilitate the co-ordinated deployment of employee experience services, including any regional specific strategy requirements.
- Leverage and enforce processes and technologies to support delivery of services
- Work in close partnership with shared services (CBS) to deliver recurring end-to-end services and processes
- Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees
- Ensure the desired business results are prioritized and the organization capabilities are operationalized (HR integrator).
- Provide thought leadership in recommending solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers
- Articulate market-specific requirements and resources to effectively help regional market leads to understand and address challenges and priorities
- Responsibility (as required) to represent the market consultative body (such as the European Works Council).
- Be responsible for local budgets, HR solution effectiveness metrics, and local SLAs (costs and ROIs of solutions delivered)
- Work with GHRS Regional Leadership to support the development of the strategy for the effective delivery and coordination of Employee Experience activities for the region.
- Responsible for achieving their locations performance metrics and engagement.
- Interface with GHRS regional leadership, COEs, demand management and global enterprise/function teams for effective resource planning and stakeholder feedback.
Talent Leader -15%
- Lead their locations in Talent leadership to provide relevant, effective consulting services to business managers and delivery of HR core processes.
- Develop and sustain valuable HR solution consultative and coaching skills, and overall effectiveness of the country teams.
- Effectively lead teams to high performance and build world class talent
- Connect and collaborate by engaging others across the organization to achieve results
- Coordinate team of HR professionals in related field across the market to effectively deploy Employee Experience services.
Change Leader -10%
- Manage the implementation and provide leadership after implementation.
- Represent in prioritization activities and escalations in the broader domain services area
- Provide feedback into services priorities to ensure adoption
- Continue to participate in CBS Migration activities, shared service consolidation and Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Joint Ventures initiatives
- Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions.
Culture Steward -10%
- Establish the employee experience with a strong client focus, an environment of collaboration and enablement, effective and successful performance, and continuous improvement
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
- Establish a culture of accountability and measurement
- Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture
Value Leader -10%.
- Ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies within their locations.
- Ensure application of standard policies
- Responsible for vendor management of employee experience service providers within. This may include selection, defining scope, metrics and/or performance
- Provide input into the appropriate blend of internally sourced service delivery versus vendor sourced delivery
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally
- Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies.
Required Qualifications/ Experience/ Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in operations and/or human resources within their locations and working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs.
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity.
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a local market team.
- Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and demonstrated capability of leading organizational change efforts.
- Capability to innovate and integrate HR practice around critical business issues, and align people, process and structure to support these innovations.
- Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and processes where appropriate.
- Proven record of implementation and optimization of processes and metrics.
- Experience in the area of Industrial Relations/Employee Relations in the market and understanding of applicable legislation and complexity, preferred .
- Experience in a shared services organization, will be an advantage.
- Project management experience, will be an advantage.
- Consultative skills.
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus.
- English language, professional level.
- Driving license: B category.
Then make sure we have your profile!
Application periods: 03rd of January 2018 – 20 th of January 2018.
Only suitable applicants will be invited for an interview and they will receive additional information about the next steps. Thank you!