HR Solutions Employee Experience Market Specialist –Romania
Reports to: IR/ER/Operations Lead Romania
Location: Craiova/Sibiu office.
Business Leader: - 50%
- Lead the employee experience market HR Solution stream to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for their locations. Ensure valuable solutions for the complexity of businesses.
- Facilitate the co-ordinated deployment of employee experience services, including any regional specific strategy requirements.
- Leverage and enforce processes and technologies to support delivery of services
- Work in close partnership with shared services (CBS) to deliver recurring end-to-end services and processes
- Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees
- Ensure the desired business results are prioritized and the organization capabilities are operationalized (HR integrator).
- Provide thought leadership in recommending solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers
- Articulate market-specific requirements and resources to effectively help regional market leads to understand and address challenges and priorities
- Responsibility (as required) to represent the market consultative body (such as the European Works Council).
- Be responsible for local budgets, HR solution effectiveness metrics, and local SLAs (costs and ROIs of solutions delivered)
- Work with GHRS Regional Leadership to support the development of the strategy for the effective delivery and coordination of Employee Experience activities for the region.
- Responsible for achieving their locations performance metrics and engagement.
- Interface with GHRS regional leadership, COEs, demand management and global enterprise/function teams for effective resource planning and stakeholder feedback.
Talent Leader -15%
- Lead their locations in Talent leadership to provide relevant, effective consulting services to business managers and delivery of HR core processes.
- Develop and sustain valuable HR solution consultative and coaching skills, and overall effectiveness of the country teams.
- Effectively lead teams to high performance and build world class talent
- Connect and collaborate by engaging others across the organization to achieve results
- Coordinate team of HR professionals in related field across the market to effectively deploy Employee Experience services.
Change Leader -10%
- Manage the implementation and provide leadership after implementation.
- Represent in prioritization activities and escalations in the broader domain services area
- Provide feedback into services priorities to ensure adoption
- Continue to participate in CBS Migration activities, shared service consolidation and Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Joint Ventures initiatives
- Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions.
Culture Steward -10%
- Establish the employee experience with a strong client focus, an environment of collaboration and enablement, effective and successful performance, and continuous improvement
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
- Establish a culture of accountability and measurement
- Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture
Value Leader -10%.
- Ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies within their locations.
- Ensure application of standard policies
- Responsible for vendor management of employee experience service providers within. This may include selection, defining scope, metrics and/or performance
- Provide input into the appropriate blend of internally sourced service delivery versus vendor sourced delivery
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally
- Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies.
Required Qualifications/ Experience/ Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in operations and/or human resources within their locations and working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs.
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity.
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a local market team.
- Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and demonstrated capability of leading organizational change efforts.
- Capability to innovate and integrate HR practice around critical business issues, and align people, process and structure to support these innovations.
- Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and processes where appropriate.
- Proven record of implementation and optimization of processes and metrics.
- Experience in the area of Industrial Relations/Employee Relations in the market and understanding of applicable legislation and complexity, preferred .
- Experience in a shared services organization, will be an advantage.
- Project management experience, will be an advantage.
- Consultative skills.
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus.
- English language, professional level.
- Driving license: B category.
Then make sure we have your profile!
Application periods: 03rd of January 2018 – 20 th of January 2018.
Only suitable applicants will be invited for an interview and they will receive additional information about the next steps. Thank you!