Junior Procurement Analyst / Intern (determined period – 6 months)
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
- Technical or business Diploma;
- Is a plus diploma in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Finance;
- Good analytical capabilties and large data management in Microsoft and other data products;
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity of the Microsoft office suite;
- Knowledge on SAP is preferred;
- Analytical, numerate;
- Team player;
- Proven ability to work on own initiative;
- Computer literate;
- Ability to follow procedures and sequential processes;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Customer achievement orientation;
- No previous experience required.
- Manage SRM catalogues for EMEA region for Global MI team;
- Work with Category Leads, Global Master data team to upload SRM catalogues for EMEA after due
- Manage Supplier Confirmation and delivery follow-up on day to day basis for theses catalogues. If Any
pricing issue coordinate with Category Lead to conclude the same;
- Monthly reporting for saving generated through catalogues.