Transactional Buyer with English
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Diligent, ensures deadlines are met and priorities are balanced accordingly
- Ability to handle multiple priorities within established timeframe
- Demonstrated affinity with commercial issues
- Analytical, numerate
- Team player
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate
- Ability to follow procedures and sequential processes
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer achievement orientation
- No previous experience required
- Handles daily interaction with Stakeholders, Buyers and Suppliers.
- Handles within agreed timeframes purchase requisitions in scope across all procurement commodities.
- Escalates non compliance to Country/Cluster Section Head. Provides user support and customer service to stakeholders.
- Runs Bidding process (if supplier is not already selected).
- Analyzes requisitions, searches for potential suppliers according to commodity driven supplier list, run the simplified bidding process and select the supplier accordingly.
- Identifies repetitive buys as candidate for catalogues and shares other sourcing ideas with Commodity Buyer.