Junior Client Support Representative (with English)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mood Media active
View all jobs Junior Client Support Representative (with English) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Mood Media is the global leader in elevating customer experiences. Through the right combination of sight, sound, scent, systems and social mobile technologies, Mood’s solutions reach more than 150 million consumers a day.
With more than 500,000 active client locations around the globe, they consult and serve more than 850 businesses of all sizes and market sectors, from the world’s most recognized retailers and hotels to quick-service restaurants and thousands of small businesses.
• English – proficient level
• Spanish - working language level
• Available for evening/night shifts (15:30-23:30 / 20:00 – 04:00) + weekends
• 1+ years of experience in a customer service environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills, and positive phone manner • Detail-oriented and have excellent follow-up skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Enjoy troubleshooting and seeking answers to difficult problems
• Very good computer skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
• Responsible, well organized, extremely thorough, open, assertive, proactive, analytical and logical person
• Excellent team player as well as independent worker, cross-cultural communication skills are a plus
• Providing high quality and timely responses to inbound and outbound phone calls and to customer inquiries via emails, letter and/or fax
• Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for music and sound system products
• Supporting the company in a complete understanding of our client issues regarding billing and technical services; command thorough knowledge of all company products and services and departmental procedures; understand all procedures within all related areas of the department and company
• Entering data and providing information with high degree of integrity
• Problem solving to resolve customer incidents and account reconciliation issues – on the first call whenever possible
Our Customer Service Professionals will provide customer support in a way that reflects the Mood Media culture; we believe in order to be the best we have to have the best people and customer service is an extremely important touch point for our business. Excellent organizational skills are required for routing and fulfilling client requests, handling multiple tasks, setting priorities, and demonstrating time management. We are innovators and are always excited to guide our customers in the path that best fits their needs.
• Professional, multicultural, open and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to learn new things and develop communication and technical skills (training provided)
• Flexible work schedule
• Health insurance package