Junior Data Analyst (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Data Analyst (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
If you are a team player and strong communicator who understands the importance of deadlines and the value of great service, you might just find what you are looking for at Deloitte. Working with us also means access to fantastic benefits, a commitment to agile working and the ability to take control of your career.
The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center is looking for candidates to fill the following position in Bucharest:
ADC Data Analyst (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center)
The position will be based in Bucharest in the Deloitte Audit Delivery Center.
• University graduate of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree); Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Science related study fields will be an asset (students in their final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s studies are also welcome);
• Good grades in Mathematics, Computing, IT, Physics, Chemistry are preferred;
• Fluent in English (knowledge of another languages will be an asset);
• An understanding of basic accounting principle is beneficial but not required;
• Interest in audit and data analysis and manipulation;
• Good communication skills both verbal and written (English language);
• Enthusiastic, with ability to solve problems pro-actively and troubleshoot;
• A strong working knowledge of Excel (including formulae such as SUM, COUNT, IF, VLOOKUP, ISERROR);
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability work in a team;
• No prior job experience is required, however previous experience working with Excel, SQL or other data manipulation & conversion role would be beneficial.
• Assist and guide audit teams with data extraction from client systems;
• Carry out the manipulation and upload of the more complex data sets from a variety of finance systems across various business areas and clients into an in-house built system;
• Data manipulation using tools such as Excel, and Microsoft SQL;
• Performing reconciliations to verify the completeness of datasets provided to you. This task will require a degree of problem solving and the ability to understand basic accounting concepts which will be part of the training provided;
• Carry out data quality checks which will need to be raised to the Audit practice or client as appropriate;
• Helping the Audit practice troubleshoot problems with the system (using SQL backend);
• Participating in a customized training programme as well as coaching by seniors and team leaders to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
What we offer:
• Stability of a big international company;
• Competitive compensation package;
• Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
• International working environment;
• Opportunities for professional and personal development;
• Customized learning and training program;
• Young, dynamic team;
• Great start of career.