Trainer on Software Development, Python (1st priority) & Java, Web
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Trainer on Software Development, Python (1st priority) & Java, Web active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
- Python development experience not less than 5 years
- At least 3 years of experience as a Senior Developer in active projects (both web and non-web applications)
- Experience in conducting trainings or skill development of team members within a project team
- Proved experience of work with a web Python frameworks (for ex. Django)
- Knowledge of the following Python techniques is necessary:
- OOP (classes, methods, attributes, inheritance)
- advanced OOP concepts (metaclasses, data descriptors, "magic" methods)
- method and class decorators
- async IO
- lambda expressions, closures
- list comprehensions
- concurrency and parallelism (multi threading, multi processing)
- Good experience in at leat one of the domains: Java, C, OOP/C++, Big Data)
- Knowledge of basic methodologies of process (RUP, MSF, Agile, Scrum)
- Knowledge of UML, the ability to use basic modeling tools
- The knowledge and experience of work with at least one of the following technologies is a big plus:
Java Enterprise, Java Web, C, C++/C#, Big Data technologies (for ex. Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Spark, Data Analytics), Cloud technologies (for ex. Linux virtualization, OpenStack)
Conducting training courses in the areas "Software Development on Python", "Software Development on Java" (will be a plus!) for Luxoft employees and external customers (academic workload - 60-80 hours per month).
It's also possible to conduct courses in other areas (Software Development common, Web-technologies, Software Architecture, Databases, BigData etc.) if candidate has such knowledge and experience.
Other tasks besides the training courses conducting:
- Development of materials for new training courses and workshops, tuning training materials
- Consulting of sales managers on technical aspects of the training courses, participation in pre-sales and meetings with customers as technical expert (if needed)
- Participation in different projects with internal and external customers by requests of Training and Sales Managers (customization of training programs, consulting and coaching, preparation of tests for different specializations of IT professionals, post-training support, etc.)