Trainer on Software Development, Python (1st priority) & Java, Web
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Trainer on Software Development, Python (1st priority) & Java, Web active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- Python development experience not less than 5 years
- At least 3 years of experience as a Senior Developer in active projects (both web and non-web applications)
- Experience in conducting trainings or skill development of team members within a project team
- Proved experience of work with a web Python frameworks (for ex. Django)
- Knowledge of the following Python techniques is necessary:
- OOP (classes, methods, attributes, inheritance)
- advanced OOP concepts (metaclasses, data descriptors, "magic" methods)
- method and class decorators
- async IO
- lambda expressions, closures
- list comprehensions
- concurrency and parallelism (multi threading, multi processing)
- Good experience in at leat one of the domains: Java, C, OOP/C++, Big Data)
- Knowledge of basic methodologies of process (RUP, MSF, Agile, Scrum)
- Knowledge of UML, the ability to use basic modeling tools
- The knowledge and experience of work with at least one of the following technologies is a big plus:
Java Enterprise, Java Web, C, C++/C#, Big Data technologies (for ex. Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Spark, Data Analytics), Cloud technologies (for ex. Linux virtualization, OpenStack)
Conducting training courses in the areas "Software Development on Python", "Software Development on Java" (will be a plus!) for Luxoft employees and external customers (academic workload - 60-80 hours per month).
It's also possible to conduct courses in other areas (Software Development common, Web-technologies, Software Architecture, Databases, BigData etc.) if candidate has such knowledge and experience.
Other tasks besides the training courses conducting:
- Development of materials for new training courses and workshops, tuning training materials
- Consulting of sales managers on technical aspects of the training courses, participation in pre-sales and meetings with customers as technical expert (if needed)
- Participation in different projects with internal and external customers by requests of Training and Sales Managers (customization of training programs, consulting and coaching, preparation of tests for different specializations of IT professionals, post-training support, etc.)