Automotive Program Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Automotive Program Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• 5-6 years' experience in directly managing medium to large development teams (100+ ) both in on-shoring and off-shoring setup
• Experience in working in banking area is highly desirable
• Educational background in Computer Science will be a benefit
• Strong Risk Management experience
• Experience in building successful management team etc
• Professional experience in multimillion contract negotiations
• Ability to recruit, mentor, manage and motivate a distributed team in multiple locations and effectively organize a team of team leads and PMs reporting to him
• Solid SDLC understanding and implementation experience (both SCRUM and Waterfall)
• End to end understanding and experience working within different financial outsourcing models (T&M, FixedPrice, risk/reward scheme), budgeting, budget execution, invoicing, SLA principles
• Excellent soft skills and English communication skills
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Management: building organizations, identifying people for key roles, setting goals, dealing with all org. aspects (sales, delivery, HR, ops etc)
• Customer focus: ability to establish communications and strong relationship with senior internal and external stakeholders, attracting new business
• Help creating project and program budgets, submit periodic forecasts
• Ensure delivery within defined parameters: scope, quality, cost, timeline
• Build project wider management team (PM, Team Lead, etc)
• Ensure close and constant monitoring of customer satisfaction
• Provide reporting
• Perform staff risk management, performance reviews, regular personnel appraisals, evaluations
• Drive implementation of key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine tuning to agile approach)
• Ensuring sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
• Identifying infrastructure issues, other inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions
• Help with final interviews and assist with new-hire activities