Automotive Program Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Automotive Program Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• 5-6 years' experience in directly managing medium to large development teams (100+ ) both in on-shoring and off-shoring setup
• Experience in working in banking area is highly desirable
• Educational background in Computer Science will be a benefit
• Strong Risk Management experience
• Experience in building successful management team etc
• Professional experience in multimillion contract negotiations
• Ability to recruit, mentor, manage and motivate a distributed team in multiple locations and effectively organize a team of team leads and PMs reporting to him
• Solid SDLC understanding and implementation experience (both SCRUM and Waterfall)
• End to end understanding and experience working within different financial outsourcing models (T&M, FixedPrice, risk/reward scheme), budgeting, budget execution, invoicing, SLA principles
• Excellent soft skills and English communication skills
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Management: building organizations, identifying people for key roles, setting goals, dealing with all org. aspects (sales, delivery, HR, ops etc)
• Customer focus: ability to establish communications and strong relationship with senior internal and external stakeholders, attracting new business
• Help creating project and program budgets, submit periodic forecasts
• Ensure delivery within defined parameters: scope, quality, cost, timeline
• Build project wider management team (PM, Team Lead, etc)
• Ensure close and constant monitoring of customer satisfaction
• Provide reporting
• Perform staff risk management, performance reviews, regular personnel appraisals, evaluations
• Drive implementation of key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine tuning to agile approach)
• Ensuring sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
• Identifying infrastructure issues, other inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions
• Help with final interviews and assist with new-hire activities