Senior Scrum Master
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
- Demonstrable knowledge with one of the agile frameworks (SAFe, Scrum and Kanban etc.).
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation and Communication skills.
- Ability to coach on how to follow agile methodologies.
- Understanding of the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental - development.
- Ability to help manage scrum team backlog and priorities using agile based tools (Jira/TargetProcess).
- Excellent communication, facilitation and mentoring skills.
- Demonstrable conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrable risk management and mitigation skills.
- Knowledge of tools used to assist with scrum team planning (TargetProcess, Jira, etc.).
- Facilitation of the team ceremonies such as daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and sprint retrospective.
- Actively manage and address impediments that are beyond the team's authority or require support from other teams.
- Communicate with management and stakeholders on the progress of team development by providing transparency.
- Monitor team velocity and capacity per iteration.
- Assist product owners of scope and prioritization.
- Assist in the estimation and planning of the work for the team based on the teams past performance.
- Managing the scrum process and coaching the team in agile methodology.
- Keep the team focused on the goals of the iteration by shielding team from outside distractions and interference.
- Encourage the team to self-organize and be accountable for their decisions