Advanced Applications Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Advanced Applications Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
- Linux medium
- Java fundamentals
- SQL basics
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Telecom background
- Avaya products knowledge
- Scripting knowledge (bash)
- Flexible, positive and team oriented attitude
- Excellent communicator with time management and prioritization skills
This project provides support services for premium telecom clients that are using customized telecom applications solutions. The telecom solutions for which support is provided include a wide range of services like: hardware install/upgrade/config/debug, applications install/upgrade/config/debug, solution integration/optimization.
The team main goal is to process and resolve the problems that clients encounter with Avaya applications telecom solutions they use.
- Communicate with corporate customers in order to find solutions for technical problems.
- Diagnose the system malfunctions by collecting and analyzing logs and the information needed to offer a resolution.
- Engage other internal teams if needed to provide a resolution.
- Some projects may require bug fixing on exiting environments and re-deployments of the applications.
- Perform activities on customer environment like upgrades, applying a patch or changing configurations.