Services Reservations Specialist - German Speaker
- Action all booking requests, cancellations and amendments quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Input confirmations and update relevant systems.
- Where first choice service is not available, select and offer the best alternative according to relevant criteria.
- Develop good working relationships with Suppliers
- Co-ordinate with Suppliers and Internal departments to resolve accounts queries and other discrepancies.
- Monitor booking situation of services and highlight to management any potential issues.
- Assist members of the Service Reservation Team and other departments as and when workload dictates.
- Keep operations staff informed on the status of any bookings that cannot be confirmed within the set deadlines.
- Process prepayments if and when required
- Maximize profits whenever possible by requesting special budgets.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Attention to details;
- Analytic skills;
- Team player;
- Fast learner and willing to professionally develop on a long term within our young and dynamic team;
- Flexible and open to change and challenges;
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- English and German language –Intermediate or Advanced level;
- Any other foreign language fluently spoken is highly appreciated;
- Proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook.
• Competitive financial reward;
• Language allowance;
• Language classes;
• Business trips;
• International mobility;
• Training and development opportunities;
• Wellness programs.