Government Relations Coordinator - determined period 1 year
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Coca-Cola HBC Romania active
View all jobs Government Relations Coordinator - determined period 1 year active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Coca-Cola HBC Romania este cea mai mare companie din industria bauturilor si a doua cea mai mare din industria bunurilor de larg consum (FMCG), in plan local. Producem, imbuteliem local si distribuim in Romania si in zece alte tari din regiune bauturile din portofoliul Companiei Coca Cola. De asemenea, in Romania suntem cel mai mare exportator din industria bauturilor, cu o cota de aproape 30 de procente din toate exporturile de bauturi. Bauturile noastre sunt produse si imbuteliate in cele 3 fabrici pe care le detinem la nivel local in Ploiesti, Timisoara si Poiana Negrii. Cu o prezenta locala de peste 25 de ani, ne-am asumat un puternic angajament de a ne desfasura activitatea intr-un mod sustenabil, in interesul clientilor, furnizorilor, consumatorilor si angajatilor nostri. Coca Cola HBC, unul dintre cei mai mari imbuteliatori Coca Cola a fost numita in 2017, pentru al patrulea an consecutiv, lider al sustenabilitatii in industria bauturilor, conform clasamentului Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
In anul 2017, Coca-Cola HBC Romania a investit 7 milioane de euro la fabrica din Timisoara pentru a deschide o linie de imbuteliere doze de mare viteza, cu o capacitate maxima de productie de 90.000 de doze/ora. Noua linie de imbuteliere este cea mai rapida linie de imbuteliere de bauturi care exista in prezent pe piata din Romania si are un grad inalt de automatizare de ultima generatie.
- Excellent networking capabilities;
- Critical thinking, analytical capabilities and good writing skills;
- Pro-active approach to daily work;
- Honesty and integrity in communications within the company, with peers and third parties;
- Ability to accommodate emergencies and juggle work under deadline pressure;
- Clarity of reasoning, organization and rigor;
- Resourcefulness and reliability;
- Teamwork and flexibility.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree (post-university degrees and specializations desirable) in Public Affairs, Public Relations, Business, Marketing, Political Science or International affairs;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be fluent in written and oral Romanian and English;
- Good understanding of governmental and/or corporate operating environments;
- Communication/cooperation with local, national and international authorities and other Key Opinion Leaders;
- Previous participation/ involvement in projects that require cooperation with or involvement of authorities;
- Preferably Government Relations experience;
- Good understanding of legal issues & framework;
- Good understanding of national and international political environment and framework;
- Good understanding of EU issues and international institutions;
- Good understanding of social issues and framework;
- Strong computer skills.
- Travels outside Bucharest may be requested, pending different projects (meetings, events etc.).
- Provide daily management of public affairs activities by organizing meetings, assisting internal peers/stakeholders and providing strategic advice on specific issues related to their projects;
- Collect and organize information on legislative and economic developments and trends and provide analytical judgments with relevance for CCHBC projects;
- Prepare reports and presentations to deliver within the organization and/or present these findings externally;
- Provides top management with regular reports on business opportunities and documents legislation affecting company policies;
- Track happenings within the government that could affect our organization;
- Build industry contact network to gather information, stay informed on regulatory/political and economic issues related to CCHBC’s industry and advocate on issues of importance, as needed;
- Reviews internal policies, plans, programs to ensure consistency with corresponding government regulations and laws;
- Proactively, research policies to see what changes could be advantageous and which trends might negatively impact the company in the future;
- Participate in business associations activities/meetings, seek opportunities to advocate for CCHBC projects through different forums;
- Work with government officials and agencies, including senators and house members, advocacy groups and citizens to convey the legislative goals;
- Acts as a liaison between the legislative entities and the organization, responsible for any related queries;
- Other responsibilities assigned on a “need-to-do” basis, pending company priorities.