Government Relations Coordinator - determined period 1 year
Coca-Cola HBC Romania este o companie antreprenoriala, in care succesul se obtine prin pasiunea si responsabilitatea pe care fiecare dintre noi o investeste in munca sa.
In fiecare zi punem o picatura de talent in tot ceea ce facem: in sticlele de Coca-Cola, in e-mailurile catre parteneri, in contractele de vanzare-cumparare, in platformele de comunicare, in planurile de viitor. Este ceea ce ne face speciali. Dinamici. Si lideri de piata. Este secretul succesului nostru.
Aici vei gasi intotdeauna provocari si ocazii de a te autodepasi si foarte putine sanse sa te plictisesti. Fiindca un job la Coca-Cola HBC Romania inseamna totodata pasiune, oportunitati de afirmare si ambitia de a fi mereu printre cei mai buni.
Compania Coca-Cola HBC Romania, membra a Grupului Coca-Cola Hellenic, este lider pe piata bauturilor non-alcoolice din Romania, asigurand imbutelierea, distributia, vanzarea si marketing-ul operational pentru produsele Coca-Cola.
In Romania, Coca-Cola HBC Romania imbuteliaza o gama larga de produse Coca-Cola, de la bauturi racoritoare carbonatate (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes), necarbonatate (Cappy Tempo), nectaruri (Cappy Nectar), pana la ceaiuri (Nestea), apa (Dorna, Dorna-Izvorul Alb, Poiana Negri), bauturi energizante (Burn) si cafea Ready to Drink (Illy). Produsele Coca-Cola sunt imbuteliate in fabrici pozitionate strategic in diferite regiuni ale tarii: Ploiesti, Timisoara si Vatra Dornei.
Viziteaza-ne pe www.cchbcjobs.ro sau pe www.facebook.com/talents.onboard!
- Excellent networking capabilities;
- Critical thinking, analytical capabilities and good writing skills;
- Pro-active approach to daily work;
- Honesty and integrity in communications within the company, with peers and third parties;
- Ability to accommodate emergencies and juggle work under deadline pressure;
- Clarity of reasoning, organization and rigor;
- Resourcefulness and reliability;
- Teamwork and flexibility.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree (post-university degrees and specializations desirable) in Public Affairs, Public Relations, Business, Marketing, Political Science or International affairs;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be fluent in written and oral Romanian and English;
- Good understanding of governmental and/or corporate operating environments;
- Communication/cooperation with local, national and international authorities and other Key Opinion Leaders;
- Previous participation/ involvement in projects that require cooperation with or involvement of authorities;
- Preferably Government Relations experience;
- Good understanding of legal issues & framework;
- Good understanding of national and international political environment and framework;
- Good understanding of EU issues and international institutions;
- Good understanding of social issues and framework;
- Strong computer skills.
- Travels outside Bucharest may be requested, pending different projects (meetings, events etc.).
- Provide daily management of public affairs activities by organizing meetings, assisting internal peers/stakeholders and providing strategic advice on specific issues related to their projects;
- Collect and organize information on legislative and economic developments and trends and provide analytical judgments with relevance for CCHBC projects;
- Prepare reports and presentations to deliver within the organization and/or present these findings externally;
- Provides top management with regular reports on business opportunities and documents legislation affecting company policies;
- Track happenings within the government that could affect our organization;
- Build industry contact network to gather information, stay informed on regulatory/political and economic issues related to CCHBC’s industry and advocate on issues of importance, as needed;
- Reviews internal policies, plans, programs to ensure consistency with corresponding government regulations and laws;
- Proactively, research policies to see what changes could be advantageous and which trends might negatively impact the company in the future;
- Participate in business associations activities/meetings, seek opportunities to advocate for CCHBC projects through different forums;
- Work with government officials and agencies, including senators and house members, advocacy groups and citizens to convey the legislative goals;
- Acts as a liaison between the legislative entities and the organization, responsible for any related queries;
- Other responsibilities assigned on a “need-to-do” basis, pending company priorities.