Accounting Officer with Dutch, Iasi office
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Accounting Officer with Dutch, Iasi office active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- University degree – Economics faculty would be a plus
- Communication skills
- Good team player
- Process accounts payable invoices, travel expenses and payments
- Accounts receivable reporting
- Accounts reconciliations
- Resolve customer related situations as per accounts receivable procedures
- Process internal accounting documents
- Control the booking of the processed documents
- Cash collection
What will you get?
- The opportunity to boost your career within one of the world´s leading global companies
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses and an attractive
- Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually to help you achieve your potential
- Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers
- A dynamic and international work environment