Support Technique avec Français et Anglais. Parlez-vous Français?
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
If you have Omelette au Fromage for breakfast and a passion for French Language, then you are the one we’ve been looking for!
• An advanced level of French and a good level of English;
• Willingness to acquire new IT skills – don’t worry, we provide training!
• Enthusiastic and with positive attitude;
• Desire to help other people;
• Flexible about working hours: operating 7 days a week, we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone.
• Providing support to users (via e-mail and phone) regarding technical issues;
• Taking matters into your own hands: Logging remotely to the user’s computer and help them solve software and hardware situations;
• Leave some know-how for your team: Documenting the cases that you deal with into the ticketing system;
• Your colleagues are here to help: Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Going the extra mile: Help the users with all the necessary information.
Benefits? Bien Sûr!
• Attractive salary package;
• Up to 27 vacation days;
• A Career Path program for the ambitious ones!
• A variety of trainings (IT and soft skills related) provided by our specialists;
• Private Medical subscription;
• Flexible Benefits, including public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets;
• Discounts with different partners: Sport & Wellness; Telecom & Electronics; Children & Parents; Holiday & Culture; Medical; Fashion; Tourism; Restaurant & Bar and other;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Friendly and fun people such as yourself.