Support Technique avec Français et Anglais. Parlez-vous Français?
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
If you have Omelette au Fromage for breakfast and a passion for French Language, then you are the one we’ve been looking for!
• An advanced level of French and a good level of English;
• Willingness to acquire new IT skills – don’t worry, we provide training!
• Enthusiastic and with positive attitude;
• Desire to help other people;
• Flexible about working hours: operating 7 days a week, we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone.
• Providing support to users (via e-mail and phone) regarding technical issues;
• Taking matters into your own hands: Logging remotely to the user’s computer and help them solve software and hardware situations;
• Leave some know-how for your team: Documenting the cases that you deal with into the ticketing system;
• Your colleagues are here to help: Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Going the extra mile: Help the users with all the necessary information.
Benefits? Bien Sûr!
• Attractive salary package;
• Up to 27 vacation days;
• A Career Path program for the ambitious ones!
• A variety of trainings (IT and soft skills related) provided by our specialists;
• Private Medical subscription;
• Flexible Benefits, including public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets;
• Discounts with different partners: Sport & Wellness; Telecom & Electronics; Children & Parents; Holiday & Culture; Medical; Fashion; Tourism; Restaurant & Bar and other;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Friendly and fun people such as yourself.