Health, Safety and Environment Specialist - Lugoj
Are you curious about what this role implies?• Perform periodical health and safety situations inspections and identify appropriate corrective action
• Participate in health and safety incident investigation and root cause analyses
• Participate in CSSM (Work related Health and Safety Committee)
• Develop and present HSE training materials
• Ensure the communication and drive collaboration cross-functions within Manufacturing organization to meet key metrics
• Provide training in “core skill” area to teams and peers
• Drive continuous improvement.
Then you should have:• Technical Bachelor Degree
• HSE Romanian Legislation Certificate (Certificate for Risk evaluator in SSM -Health and Safety of Work)
• Working knowledge of national laws, regulations, codes, standards, and best industry practices for security and emergency response
• Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma tools and problem solving methodology
• Experience in manufacturing operations
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent English.
We are offering:• Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
• Relocation package (subsidized rent for an apartment located nearby the plant) or commuting expenses covered
• Daily commute in a mobile office from Timisoara
• Extensive training programs
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Career growth opportunities
• Dynamic and international work environment.