Lean Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Lean Specialist - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Align improvement activities and resources in the Plant, whenever deviation is visible;
* Offer supports for specific KPI for measurement of Continental Business System roadmap implementation;
* Contributes to enforce communication in order to improve visibility and philosophy of Continental Business System;
* Responsible to identify improvement potential and to initiates and follow-up improvement projects for all Continental Business System methods and principles;
* Responsible to support projects for Continental Business System and to train employees in Continental Business System methods and tools, within the Plant;
* Is responsible to organize and facilitate workshops, kaizen events and, if necessary, support other trainers to create a common understanding of Continental Business System;
* Offers support to create, sustain, train and continuously improve the defined standards;
* Offers support for promotion of culture change and foster the mechanism of lean approach within the Plant.
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Lean certification;
* MS Office;
* Problem solving tools (5Why, Fishbone, 8D, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, SMED);
* Minimum 2 years of work experience in lean manufacturing;
* Minimum 2 years experience in automotive business and understanding of automotive environment;
* Experience in lean projects and programs is a plus;
* Experience in audits is a plus;
* Capability to identify inefficiencies (wastes);
* University degree Project Management knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.