Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Cerinte
We are currently looking for bold and tenacious experienced Recruiter to join our Bucharest Team.
The ideal person will manage the entire recruiting life cycle including writing job descriptions, talent acquisition, sourcing and screening candidates and setting up interviews, processing background checks, and making job offers.
* The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success.
* Create and post Concentrix job descriptions, posting positions to multiple job boards, the Concentrix Careers page, and social media outlets.
* Partner with Management to help identify qualified candidates for the different client opportunities.
* Work with Management to help build career progressions for the different programs.
* Ability to recruit for any region when needed.
* Being able to see the big picture and structure an effective recruiting strategy accordantly. Being able to delegate when needed.
* At least 2 years of experience with high volume recruiting or interviewing for call center positions
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Proficient using Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our Associates with:
* Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
* Competitive salary.