Learning & Development Coordinator
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Experience in project and programme management
· Experience in events management
· Experience in budget management and processing invoices
· Highly organized, possessing analytical thinking and detail oriented
· A strong communicator, both in written and spoken communications
· Self-starter with a flexible and solutions focused approach
· Experience in working in a multinational environment
· Advanced level of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Ideally experienced in working in digital and virtual learning environments
· To programme manage the scheduling, cost, logistics and execution of MiTalent initaitves globally including working with finance, external vendors and other key stakeholders
· To prepare reports to different levels of the organisation and having the ability to select content and message appropriatley depending on audience
· To assess strengths and weaknesses of Misys’s own processes and resources and actively takes measures to continiously evolve and improve our internal processes, programmes and execution
· To demonstrate project control through effective project documentation, measurement, and reporting to drive efficient and effective delivery
· To ensure that required documentation is provided to customers before, during and after interventions
· To develop and administer training evaluations/assessments, communicate results and analyse feedback to make sound recommendations for improvement and sieze opportunities
· To prepare cost per employee analysis based on total spend of learning interventions as part of the business recharge model
· To provide day to day guidance and direction for an Associate Learning Management Specialist through a dotted line reporting relationship