Recruitment Assistant with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Recruitment Assistant with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
You will be part of a mixed German- Romanian recruitment team, working together to attract the best IT talent in the marketplace. You will provide recruitment sourcing support, reaching out to candidates from the IT industry in the DACH region and presenting our career opportunities and international consulting projects.
- Fluently in German
- At least 6 months of previous experience in recruiting/ research / HR & Sales would be a plus
- Basic understanding of MS-Office
- Good communication skills, reliable
- Experience in research / sourcing (LinkedIn, Xing, Google, Boolean search commands, etc.) - strong advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Partner with recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand job descriptions and outline candidate profiles for existing openings;
- Source new talent through various channels including: Internet & Online Research, Social Media & Networking, Job Boards, Direct Applications and the company ATS (Applicant Tracking System);
- Create sourcing activity and candidate reports for active searches to be shared with recruiters and hiring teams
- Administration of internal approval process
- Sending results of approval process to HR-Operations
- Uploading CVs in our ATS as well as other administrative tasks to support the recruiting process
Why work with us?
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and other benefits.