Recruitment Assistant with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Recruitment Assistant with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
You will be part of a mixed German- Romanian recruitment team, working together to attract the best IT talent in the marketplace. You will provide recruitment sourcing support, reaching out to candidates from the IT industry in the DACH region and presenting our career opportunities and international consulting projects.
- Fluently in German
- At least 6 months of previous experience in recruiting/ research / HR & Sales would be a plus
- Basic understanding of MS-Office
- Good communication skills, reliable
- Experience in research / sourcing (LinkedIn, Xing, Google, Boolean search commands, etc.) - strong advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Partner with recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand job descriptions and outline candidate profiles for existing openings;
- Source new talent through various channels including: Internet & Online Research, Social Media & Networking, Job Boards, Direct Applications and the company ATS (Applicant Tracking System);
- Create sourcing activity and candidate reports for active searches to be shared with recruiters and hiring teams
- Administration of internal approval process
- Sending results of approval process to HR-Operations
- Uploading CVs in our ATS as well as other administrative tasks to support the recruiting process
Why work with us?
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and other benefits.