HVAC Maintenance Engineer - Plant TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
For our Engineering/Production Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Facility Management & ESH department. The maintenance engineer is responsible from the technical point of view for each project or activity in his field of activity, in order to reduce the incidence of breakdowns, and develop tools to improve the overall reliability and safety, personnel and development support processes. He/she is also responsible for creating and/or managing the technical specifications, for all new facility related investment projects, continuously monitoring them and creating improvement proposals, for both location internal projects and external suppliers supported projects. Typical work activities include: * performing scheduled and unplanned work in regard to the good functionality of the infrastructure; * diagnosing breakdown problems; * instructing and supervising maintenance technicians and external partners; * liaising with client departments and customers; * controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment; * tracking maintenance costs; * following and proposing improvements of maintenance strategies; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical (HVAC) related university degree;
* Minimum 3 years experience in HVAC in an industrial environment;
* Good knowledge of thermodynamic and hydraulic process engineering;
* Good HVAC automation systems experience;
* Excellent general buildings and infrastructure maintenance skills; ISCIR, fire protection and/or gas systems authorization for design / installation / set-up / service is a plus;
* Good communication skills, structured, fast reacting and responsible person;
* Microsoft Office is a must, AutoCAD knowledge is a plus;
* Good English language communication ability, German is a plus.
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Professional Development Opportunities
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.