Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Creative Editor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative graphic designer to join our team in Bucharest and to help us develop different types of digital assets (i.e. video animation, photo/video editing, newsletters, social tiles, infographics, etc.) and electronic media (i.e. PPT/Prezi presentations, social business design, etc.). Besides the technical skills, the suitable candidate should also have a very positive and cool attitude, and a high level of professionalism.
Key skills and knowledge:
- Very good command of the Romanian and English languages.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in design or fine arts and with a high-end portfolio.
- Very good command of: Corel video editing software, Adobe Suite (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop/ Light Room, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Acrobat Pro), Share Point Designer 2007, VLC.
- HTML editing abilities and a deep understanding of website technology, SEO, and digital marketing.
- High level of creativity.
- Ability to integrate brand guidelines and standards into creative layouts.
- Ability to create materials from scratch or to re-design them.
- Very good command of social media business channels - (Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, etc.). This involves having a very deep understanding of how social media business sites work, and how to enhance the content in order to obtain the right return on investment.
- Team player, with a „can do” attitude; flexible, willing to develop and open to feedback.
- Great project management skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
What do we offer?
An enthusiastic team where you can boost your career- it’s not a cliché. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and new professional qualifications. And believe us, you will never run out of things to learn.
Working at KPMG is not only about Design, Fine Arts and a high-end portfolio, but also about happy people and a culture that helps employees follow their passions through various activities and events. Are you a football fan? We have a football team! Are you a Tennis Fan? Yes, you’re right, we have a tennis team as well! Are you into Pilates or bodyweight workouts? You can do that at the office. We also have numerous benefits to support your health: massage at work, flexible working schedule and many more advantages.