This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Concentrix active
View all jobs Junior Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Requirements
We are currently looking for a bold and tenacious Junior Recruiter to join our Bucharest Team.
Your main skills will be:
- Very good communication skills in English (mandatory)
- Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Time management skills
- Fast, smart thinking, result oriented attitude
- Experience in recruitment is preferable, but not mandatory
Your main tasks will be:
- Maintaining job adds
- Building pipeline through direct sourcing
- Prescreening CVs coming through job adds – paper and phone
- Taleo CV administration until interview
- Language validations organization
- Interview scheduling
- Daily coordination with partner agencies on applicants (language or interview scheduling, no contact etc)
- Onboarding in Taleo
- Other administrative tasks related to recruitment department
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients.
• Lunch vouchers • Excellent relocation support. • A modern fun, dynamic and challenging work environment. • Team building activities and networking opportunities. • Competitive bonus incentive. • Professional and professional development.