Connections is a technology consulting, solutions and services firm.
We help our employees to grow, adapt, innovate, and create in a constantly changing technology & business landscape.
Toogether with our tech-savvy software engineering experts, with a track record of innovation
and digital business process transformation, we lead our clients through the perfect storm of innovation.
• English – advanced (both written and spoken);
• Good communication skills;
• Previous experience in Purchasing/ Procurement and client communication (Customer Service/ Technical Support);
• Medium skills in SAP or similar platforms as ERP; CRM;
• Previous experience in ticketing platforms;
• Individual skills, but a very good team player;
• Flexible and adaptable;
• Very good analytical skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Respects the agreed deadlines;
• Provides qualitative data.
• Offers technical support and guidance to the users of the respective Purchasing Solution (Application);
• Monitors and reports the incidents and queries received from the users;
• Provides medium to complex reports at user’s request;
• Database maintenance - uploads different sets of data in the system, in order to ensure the good functioning of the system;
• Assists the user in requesting the proper accesses in the systems;
• Performs testing and validation on new functionalities and/ or bug fixes in the Application and suggests possible improvements.