Mechanical Design Engineer - Automotive
Since 1919 Preh has stood for technical innovation and Small and Medium-style flexibility. Having started out as specialists for radio and subsequently TV electronics, the company has evolved over decades into a global supplier and much sought Original Equipment Manufacturer Partner in the automotive sector.Requirements
• University degree or engineering training.
• Good knowledge of English, German knowledge is considered an advantage.
• Experience in automotive business, preferable in interior and HMI design.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in design with plastic materials.
• Good knowledge of 3D and 2D design using CATIA V5.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Outstanding basic technical understanding.
• Imagination for space and dimensions.
• Structured working method and analytical thinking.
• Involvement/support in the development of new concepts and innovations.
• CAD design / development of components, assemblies in subsystems, based on defined concepts under technical guidance.
• Preparation of project documentation, such as component lists, technical presentations under technical guidance.
• Consideration of the component and product-specific requirements in the design tasks.
• Support of various theoretical safeguarding measures, such as tolerance calculations, simulations - Involvement / support in the preparation of various trials.
• Involvement/support in the approval and optimization / modification of components and assemblies.
• Involvement in the SAP processing of mass reports.
• Cooperation in the design and improvement of internal departmental processes.
• Involvement in the coordination / organization of pending tasks within the internal project team.
• Technical support of internal / external team members within a project.
• Young and dynamic working environment;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Competitive salary and bonuses.